If you are interested as serving as a Pathways Guide, please express your interest using this form.
Please understand that in the case of many Toastmasters expressing interest, the PQD will choose Pathways guides after scrutiny.
The Pathways Guide is an integral member of the Pathways launch team. You will work with the Chief Ambassador (CA), program quality director (PQD) and an Ambassador to prepare a group of clubs for the launch of Pathways.
As a Pathways Guide, you will serve as the first point of contact at the club level and will onboard members seamlessly.
You will partner with your Ambassador to schedule and conduct a visit at each of your assigned clubs.
During these visits, you will raise awareness and build excitement around Pathways and educate members about the new program.
You will support the vice presidents education (VPEs) of these clubs by conducting regular virtual support sessions.
Your term of service will be six months.
Knowledge and skills required from a Pathways Guide is as follows;
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Discussion or moderation knowledge and skills
- Presentation skills, both in-person and virtual
- Technologically savvy
- Self-motivated and able to set and meet own deadlines
Your obligations a Pathways Guide are;
- Read the Pathways Guide Handbook.
- Read The Navigator.
- Read Training Basics: Getting It Right, Making It Work (Item 102).
- Read the Pathways Learning Experience presentation slide deck and talking points and view the Pathways Learning Experience presentation recording.
- Receive Pathways roll-out kits for assigned clubs.
- Coordinate with your ambassador to conduct one visit at each assigned club.
- Deliver the Pathways Learning Experience presentation and roll-out kit to each assigned club.
- After conducting all club visits, complete the Club Visit Summary Survey.
- Access Base Camp as a member and view all tutorials in the system.
- Follow up with VPEs to ensure they and their club members are comfortable operating in Pathways and Base Camp.
- Collect questions from VPEs and address during your regular virtual support sessions.
- Attend virtual support sessions conducted by World Headquarters staff, as needed.
- Provide your VPEs with answers received at World Headquarters virtual support sessions.
- After conducting all virtual support sessions, complete the Virtual Support Session Summary Survey.
In order to receive Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM) credit for one year of district leader service, you must do the following:
- Attend the welcome webinar.
- Receive 100% on the Pathways Guide Quiz.
- Conduct one club visit at each assigned club.
- Complete the Club Visit Summary Survey after you conduct all club visits.
- Conduct a minimum of 15 virtual support sessions during your term.
- Complete the Virtual Support Session Summary Survey after you conduct all of your virtual support sessions.
If you are ready to Serve as a Pathways Guide, Please fill up the details: Click here