“Toastmasters is a way of life, It helped me understand the philosophy of leadership, to give and receive respect, and to be humble.” –Arunasalam Balraj, DTM
26th of August 2017 will be a day etched in the history for all Toastmasters of District 82. A day which we will cherish, remember and rejoice, as it’s our very own Arunasalam Balraj, DTM who will be inducted as the President of Toastmasters International at the International Convention at Vancouver, Canada.
For the past 27 years as a Toastmaster his passion towards this movement and helping others is legendary, and as a true visionary, he paved the way for the momentous growth in India and Sri Lanka.
District 82 is in existence today because of him; our clubs are in existence today because of him. We as Toastmasters are in existence because of him and for that, we all should be grateful.
Whilst our thoughts and well wishes will be with Mr. Balraj in Vancouver as he will be appointed as the International President, most of us physically cannot be present to witness this historic event. However District 82 along with Colombo and Ralph Toastmasters Club will ensure that you relive the moment of glory in Sri Lanka and be a part of his great journey.
The official felicitation ceremony for the International President will take place on Saturday, 16th September at Hotel Galadari, Colombo Sri Lanka from 6.00 pm onward.
Tickets are priced at LKR 4500.
- Register by Clicking here
- Fill in all relevant details in the form and submit. Each form filled or record created will be for a single registration.
- Once details are submitted the registration team will email each registered member personally with a unique reference number, and bank details for payment.
- Once Payment is remitted scan/take a photo of the remittance slip and email to the registration team.
- Upon verifying the payment details the registration team will email you the confirmation along with an E ticket for the event, which you would have to take a print and bring along.
There are limited numbers of tickets available and is on a first come first serve basis. No tickets will be sold at the entrance venue.
Registration close on 5th September 2017.
For further details on Registration, please contact the Registration Chairs;
Chithra Veerbahu +94 777743563
Scerena Dirckze +94 777272720
Looking forward for your support by coming in numbers
Co Event Chairs
Niroshan Nadarajah +94 773062222
Rameshkumar Karuppiah +94 777363367