PATHWAYS LEARNING EXPERIENCE
Toastmasters Pathways learning experience is an exciting, flexible and interactive way to develop your skills and help others in your club develop theirs. Pathways, which was launched in District 82 on May 3, 2018, helps you learn communication and leadership skills that you need to succeed. It gives you:
- The opportunity to build up to 300 unique competencies
- 10 specialized learning paths to choose from
- Online content, so that you can learn anytime, anywhere
- Real-world, transferable skills
- Content available in Arabic, English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish and Traditional Chinese
As you progress through Pathways, you will:
- Practice and improve your communication and leadership skills.
- Give speeches in your club based on assignments in Pathways.
- Challenge yourself to build and refine certain competencies and skills.
- Complete a range of projects that include persuasive speaking, motivating others, creating a podcast and leading a group in a difficult situation.
Develop real-world, transferable skills in many different areas through Pathways—communication, leadership, management, strategic planning, service to others, public speaking and more.
To download a chart containing more details on the various Paths and the associated competencies, click here
Do you have questions on the Pathways learning experience? Find your answers here