Listening is an important leadership skill. Good listening helps you to identify and clarify issues, make decisions, resolve conflict and be creative. Listening skills also play a major role in team-building. You can learn to be a leader by following a few simple suggestions.
- Evaluate your ability to listen
- Identify and apply effective listening skills
Apply in any 3 of the following roles (each at a different meeting)
- Speech Evaluator
- Table Topic Speaker
We build new clubs and support all clubs in achieving excellence...
Latest Blog Posts
- View Point – District Director DTM Ajantha Jayawardena October 2017October 1, 2017 - 1:09 pm
- District 82 is now President’s Distinguished!June 17, 2017 - 9:44 am
- View Point – Journey to Stardom – May 2017June 6, 2017 - 8:08 am
- Tell Your Story At ToastmastersJune 1, 2017 - 11:15 pm
- Club Growth Director’s Awards – District 82 2016-17May 23, 2017 - 5:34 pm