The Ice Breaker
For your first speech project, you will introduce yourself to your fellow club members and give them some information about your background, interests, and ambitions. Practice giving your speech to friends or family members, and strive to make eye contact with some of your audience. You may use notes during your speech if you wish. Read the entire project before preparing your talk.
- To begin speaking before an audience.
- To discover speaking skills you already have and skills that need some attention.
- To introduce yourself to your fellow club members.
4 to 6 minutes
We build new clubs and support all clubs in achieving excellence...
Latest Blog Posts
- View Point – District Director DTM Ajantha Jayawardena October 2017October 1, 2017 - 1:09 pm
- District 82 is now President’s Distinguished!June 17, 2017 - 9:44 am
- View Point – Journey to Stardom – May 2017June 6, 2017 - 8:08 am
- Tell Your Story At ToastmastersJune 1, 2017 - 11:15 pm
- Club Growth Director’s Awards – District 82 2016-17May 23, 2017 - 5:34 pm