The Toastmasters Leadership Institute helps Toastmasters across the district to come together to network, share ideas, and be inspired. It’s where newly-elected club officers receive training on how to best serve their clubs. TLI not only helps the current club leaders – but also to anyone who may be interested in becoming a club officer in the future or those members who just want to learn more and groom themselves in their Communication and Leadership skills, who want to contest and also to know about our wonderful organization.
TLI events are one of the most important and sought after events in District 82, where Toastmasters from all walks of life, meet each other to train and mentor newly installed club officers, and also get a fresh perspective on club officer roles from the attendees, to coach the contestants for the upcoming contests and help the clubs organize their contests. Attending TLI is very essential to be a successful club officer, to organize the contests effectively, to help oneself train to be a proper Judge and know the updated rule sets from the Toastmasters International. It helps ambitious toastmasters meet their leadership goals efficiently. Read more
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
We build new clubs and support all clubs in achieving excellence...
Latest Blog Posts
- View Point – District Director DTM Ajantha Jayawardena October 2017October 1, 2017 - 1:09 pm
- District 82 is now President’s Distinguished!June 17, 2017 - 9:44 am
- View Point – Journey to Stardom – May 2017June 6, 2017 - 8:08 am
- Tell Your Story At ToastmastersJune 1, 2017 - 11:15 pm
- Club Growth Director’s Awards – District 82 2016-17May 23, 2017 - 5:34 pm