Ask any designer or the VP-PR of your club about their most dreaded moment in Toastmasters and this would clearly win hands down. Yes, we are talking about the brand violations, the single sore point which has given countless designers grief and agony in the past. Having seen the confusion and lack of clarity on what is allowed and what can be called a “violation”, we at the District 82 Social Media Team have put together a primer you can readily reference for any brand related queries.
Broadly speaking, the quality of each Toastmasters club depends on the following indicators:
- The quality of its meetings
- The number of active Toastmasters and a growing membership base
- Its participation in the events conducted by the District
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
We build new clubs and support all clubs in achieving excellence...
Latest Blog Posts
- District 82 is now President’s Distinguished!June 17, 2017 - 9:44 am
- View Point – Journey to Stardom – May 2017June 6, 2017 - 8:08 am
- Tell Your Story At ToastmastersJune 1, 2017 - 11:15 pm
- Club Growth Director’s Awards – District 82 2016-17May 23, 2017 - 5:34 pm
- Friends helping friends succeedMay 21, 2017 - 10:57 am